Saturday, February 4, 2012

Mind Body & Soul Healing

Day #2


I got up and made myself a fruit smoothie, made with raspberry, orange, and banana....  yummy!!!!


I snacked on some nuts some time between breakfast and lunch.


For lunch I had a great salad with romaine, carrots, green pepper, and olives.


Dinner time was a little more challenging.  I am finding that I have more control when I am out the house.  The minute I get home, comfort kicks in and I no longer have the desire to battle with myself.  But, I am still holding strong and did it anyway.  I had another fruit smoothie just will a slightly different mix.


Another thing I am noticing is I am sleeping a lot better.  I actually get tired and fall asleep at a decent hour which I guess was hard to do when I was up stuffing my face...lol


Eight hours of sleep suites me well...  I felt great the next morning....




Wishing you all continued health, joy and success during your own personal journeys,



Nikki

No comments: